Re: BUG #5791: Tables are not viewing through pgadmin

From: "Benoygopal" <benoy(at)cdactvm(dot)in>
To: "'Dave Page'" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG #5791: Tables are not viewing through pgadmin
Date: 2011-01-19 04:20:42
Lists: pgadmin-support pgsql-bugs

Dear Dave,
Tables will not visible even after refreshing the tree view and after
restarting the PC as well.
It not predictable when the table will start displaying again. Some time the
tables displayed in the next day as well.
However we could able to login to the database,views up to schema but inside
schema nothing is visible.
But we could log and retrieve the data to the tables. Application could able
to use triggers stored procedures etc even it is not visible through
pgadmin. Please suggest any input is required from my side or suggest to
check something related to the postgres database or pgadmin related
configuration files when this condition occurs again.

Regards
Benoygopal
CDAC, Trivandrum.