Re: ERROR: index row size

From: "Rodrigo Sakai" <rodrigo(dot)sakai(at)poli(dot)usp(dot)br>
To: "'Rodrigo Sakai'" <rodrigo(dot)sakai(at)poli(dot)usp(dot)br>, "'Tom Lane'" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "'PostgreSQL Hackers'" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: ERROR: index row size
Date: 2007-06-04 13:20:13
Lists: pgsql-hackers

>but I'll bet
>a nickel your CREATE TYPE says something else --- probably varlena

You win, how can I pay this bet? :)
Very very thanks, I was looking for the error in the wrong place! It was
so simple and works!

But still have another problem, may be related with my output
functions!?!?
I still get an error while doing a select with order by clause! Any other
good bet?

The error is:

ERROR: cache lookup failed for operator......

Thanks in advance!