Re: Second call for platform testing

From: "Cyril VELTER" <cyril(dot)velter(at)libertysurf(dot)fr>
Cc: "Bruno G(dot) Albuquerque" <bga(at)bug-br(dot)org(dot)br>
Subject: Re: Second call for platform testing
Date: 2001-11-29 10:25:52
Lists: pgsql-hackers
    I just tested the BeOS port (and updated the regression test database).

    Two little tweaks are needed to make it compile and install :

        * int8/uint8 and int64/uint64 are not detected properly by configure
(they are declared in SupportDefs.h on beos).
        * data dir is created with group and world access, preventing
postmaster from starting (a simple chmod og-rwx will do)

    The regression test pass without any error.

            cyril