Executing SP in VB6

From: "Sandro Yaqub Yusuf" <sandro(at)proservvi(dot)com(dot)br>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Executing SP in VB6
Date: 2004-10-04 19:13:01
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello,

Please, I just trying search in all WEB SITES about using STORED PROCEDURES with VISUAL BASIC, but I not found anything about this that can help me.

I have a table: USERS with colums IDUSER, USER, PASSWORD, FULLNAME
I need get the colum FULLNAME with parameter USER.
How I do to create and execute a STORED PROCEDURE in VISUAL BASIC 6 to resolve this litle problem ? (please, forgiven my english because I living in BRAZIL and not speak english).

Thanks,

Sandroyy