Read deleted record

From: "Muhammad Soultani" <soultani(at)acternity(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Read deleted record
Date: 2011-01-21 04:17:54
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi all..

Start from vacuum feature information from PGSQL helps documentation, it
telling me that Postgresql didn't delete data permanently when we execute
delete command, it just made the data invalid. By following this email
archive :

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-admin/2005-01/msg00176.php

I could get the table files, my question is, how could I read again the
deleted record from that files.

I have tried to post this in to pgsql-general, unfortunately got no
response..

best regards,

Soultani