A feature that I'd like to see....

From: "Steve Wolfe" <steve(at)iboats(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: A feature that I'd like to see....
Date: 2001-05-31 18:44:15
Lists: pgsql-general
     Here's something that would be very useful to those of us with
high-traffic DB servers, and of course, if it already exists, slap me
silly and point me in the right direction - it would be very useful to be
able to find out what query was being processed by a particular backend.
That way, when I see that there is a backend taking an entire CPU to
itself for several minutes, it would make it immensely easier to track
down the culprit.

steve

pgsql-general by date

Next:From: Jan WieckDate: 2001-05-31 19:23:15