postgres temporary tables and MS Access

From: Zlatko Matić <zlatko(dot)matic1(at)sb(dot)t-com(dot)hr>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: postgres temporary tables and MS Access
Date: 2005-07-24 12:09:31
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-interfaces

I tried to work with postgres temporary tables from MS Access, but unsuccessfully...
I was able to create temporary table by pass-through query, also I succeeded in creating linked table through code, but when I try to open it, an error apears and Access says there is no schema...
Also, I couldn't link table using ODBC wizard...
Can someone explain why I can't use temporary tables from MS Access ? Does it mean that every query execution is separate connection, so previously created temporary table no longer works for next queries ?
Has anybody used postgres temporary tables from MS Access ?

Thanks in advance,

Zlatko