ODBC with VISUAL BASIC applications to access POSTGRESQL db on LINUX??

From: "Justin Long" <justinlong(at)mail(dot)strategicnetwork(dot)org>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ODBC with VISUAL BASIC applications to access POSTGRESQL db on LINUX??
Date: 1999-05-24 15:56:05
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Ok, I'm confused... I've read most of the messages in my archives that deal
with PGSQL, ODBC... I would like to develop some applications using VB6 to
access PGSQL databases on Linux remotely over the Internet. Can someone
point me to an ODBC driver that would enable this? Should I use P. Harvey's
driver, or something else... what is postODBC? iODBC? I don't find any
references on the PGSQL web site and can't find other web sites that would
have these. Suggestions welcome!

Thanks,
Justin Long

Never retreat. Never surrender. Never cut a deal with a dragon.
Justin Long                   CIO / Site Editor
616 Station Square Ct         Network for Strategic Missions
Chesapeake, VA 23320          977 Centerville Trnpk CSB 317
JustinLong(at)xc(dot)org             Va Beach, VA 23463
Check out our site at:        http://www.strategicnetwork.org