pgAdminIII 1.10.0 Beta 3 Copy/Paste Issue

From: "Paolo Saudin" <paolo(at)ecometer(dot)it>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgAdminIII 1.10.0 Beta 3 Copy/Paste Issue
Date: 2009-05-08 12:05:58
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

if I copy some text from notepad an try to paste (as soon i click in
the editor the paste button gets grayed out) it into an SQL Editor windows
nothing happens, I have to press the Copy button to enable the paste one and
then being able to paste via Ctrl+V or Paste button

Thanks in advance for the work
Paolo Saudin