Re: Function editor

From: "Tony Caduto" <tony(dot)caduto(at)amsoftwaredesign(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Function editor
Date: 2004-10-09 02:04:21
Lists: pgadmin-support

Andreas,
The point is you are not the only user of this software, and many many
others DO use the maximize button.
I don't have anyone else to complain to :-)
I could do it myself, but I would have to learn C++ and Wxwidgets and it
would probably take me weeks to get up to speed with it, but you on the
other hand should be able to resolve this by simply making the form open
center screen like it does in the stable release from last year.
I could easily write a similar program in Borland Delphi,but I like PG Admin
III and I don't have time to make a new one that has a correct functioning
editor.

Can't you guys at least make it optional to open center screen, or just open
maximized right off the bat?

I don't think I am asking for much here.

Thanks,

Tony Caduto