tsearch2 under win32

From: "Darko Prenosil" <Darko(dot)Prenosil(at)finteh(dot)hr>
To: <pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: tsearch2 under win32
Date: 2004-05-11 16:43:36
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32
    I tried to compile the package(OK, I was naive believing that there will
be no bigger problems), but first run to redefine of WORD in ts_cfg.h.
That was easy to solve, simple changed it to TSWORD in all places.
Second problem is much bigger: there is no regex library under WIN32, at
least I didn't find it in the MSDN.
There is GNU port of regex (I didn't tried it), but that means one more
package to download :-(
I think tsearch2 is great package, and would be shame not to try make it
work under WIN32.
Is there already regex code in the postgresql source (how is regex
implemented for SQL queries for WIN32 ?)  ?
I'll try to dig some more.

Any suggestions ?

Regards !

pgsql-hackers-win32 by date

Next:From: Darko PrenosilDate: 2004-05-11 17:45:37