Out of space

From: "Tom Bakken" <tom(dot)bakken(at)tx(dot)usda(dot)gov>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Out of space
Date: 2004-04-07 16:27:39
Lists: pgsql-admin
I've been running a postgres for 2 or 3 years without a problem.  This
morning my disk space for the database filled up.  I need to know what
transaction/log files I can truncate or delete without compromising the
system.  These files are located under /var/lib/pgsql/data/

Many of them have dates of more than a year ago.  I'm kind of rusty with
this.  Postgres works too well to keep me fluent with troubleshooting.

Tom Bakken
Information Resource Manager
Texas USDA, Rural Development

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: Steve AtkinsDate: 2004-04-07 16:29:47