Re: Sequential Scan Index Bug

From: "Gabriel Weinberg" <yegg(at)alum(dot)mit(dot)edu>
To: "'Bruno Wolff III'" <bruno(at)wolff(dot)to>
Cc: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Sequential Scan Index Bug
Date: 2004-04-07 13:42:14
Lists: pgsql-bugs
Yes, I thought I had done that, but now that I figured out what was going
on, I did it for all cases.  So it is no longer occurring for me, but it
still seems like a bug in PostgreSQL.  I would expect it to throw an error
immediately, instead of scanning the table for a value of a different type.
In my case, the table is huge, so it really put a hamper on the system.

Gabriel

Gabriel Weinberg
yegg(at)alum(dot)mit(dot)edu