Bug report.

From: "TONY J(dot)Y(dot)" <tjiang(at)mrf(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Bug report.
Date: 2001-11-27 15:39:01
Lists: pgsql-bugs
Hi,

I am using the PGLIB C lib to connect to PgSql to finish the update of
the GEOMETRY of a table.

At first, everything is OK. I can insert, update, delete and select of
whatever I want.

However, I got a fatal running error.  There is an error when my SQL
string length exceeds 8190 Bytes.

Obviously, this is not the limits of the PgSQL itsself when using psql.
It is the PGLIB, isn't it?

Is there any solution or suggestion?

Thanks.

Best regards,
Tony

---
Tony Jiang, MSc
Research & Development Programmer/Analyst
MRF Geosystems Corp (www.mrf.com)
Suite 700, 665 8th Street SW,
Calgary, AB T2P 3K7
(403) 216-5515 ext:226