Your product pgAdmin III for PostgreSQL has been approved!

From: <sales(at)topshareware(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Your product pgAdmin III for PostgreSQL has been approved!
Date: 2004-02-27 09:11:45
Lists: pgadmin-support
Dear Sir/Madam,

Your product pgAdmin III for PostgreSQL has been awarded the TOP score of 5-star by our editor!
You can see your product and its rating in our download page at:
http://www.topshareware.com/pgAdmin-III-for-PostgreSQL-download-12418.htm

To let your visitors know about this award, you are welcome to put a small
award logo on your site. There are different logos to choose from at:
http://www.topshareware.com/info/awards.shtml

We hope that you will display your award with pride. Not everyone can get top marks! If you have any questions about
TopShareware.com, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
TopShareware Team
http://www.topshareware.com

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: SusemailDate: 2004-02-27 09:17:53