A quick question about domains

From: "Iain" <iain(at)mst(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: A quick question about domains
Date: 2003-11-25 05:30:47
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi All,

I want to use domains in the project I'm working on right now. I'd like to
hear from anyone with experience of using them. Basically I'd like to know
if you think it's a good idea, and whether there are any pitfalls that I
should be aware of. I did a quick search on the lists and just came up with
a few old bugs, apparently fixed. It's a fairly big job to get the domains
in place, so I'd hate to regret it afterwards.

Regards
Iain