Re: [INTERFACES] Postgresql vs. Access97, TransferDatabase

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] Postgresql vs. Access97, TransferDatabase
Date: 1998-11-26 09:55:47
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

You could also try using pgAdmin ( which
includes data import and export wizards and a datasource(/Access .mdb)
migration wizard.

Dave Page, Network & Systems Manager, The Vale Housing Association Ltd.
dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk (Work) (Home of pgAdmin)
Beer can be a permanent solution - but only if you have enough of it!

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Artyom KomelkovDate: 1998-11-26 10:28:41
Subject: PostODBC/MS ADO