i can't connect after some periode

From: "aldy" <aldy(at)teodore(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: i can't connect after some periode
Date: 2008-07-10 06:57:15
Lists: pgsql-sql
hi all,
i have some problems with my postgresql database server :
i develop some client-server program using postgre as its database (used by
almost 100 client), my problem comes after some periode of time( some times
1 day) i can't connect to the database include from pgadmin, and i must
restart the server and everything back to normal ( im using Win XP as its OS
and postgre 8.2)
is there any suggetions for me, please??
Thanks

regards,

Aldy