Re: popstgresql query

From: "Arun Gananathan" <arun(at)gananathan(dot)fslife(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: popstgresql query
Date: 2004-01-19 18:40:21
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,
Could anyone please let me know how to perform the following in postgresql
I have two tables called P , Q with the same attributes and data tpyes. I want to insert a record ( for example called A) into table P, when deleting the same record( for example called A which is already in the other table) from the other table Q.
Thank you

arun