Change to news groups

From: "mark carew" <markcarew(at)magicwanddept(dot)com(dot)au>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Change to news groups
Date: 2003-08-12 22:51:59
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Hi,
I used to be able to browse (lurk) across the various postgresql new groups under outlook express news, then suddenly the old news server was no longer available. All I seem to be able to get to is the archives.postgresqql.org, where I cannot participate in the same way I used to. Is there another option that I can use to browse,as I used to?
Regards Mark Carew, Brisbane Australia

pgsql-interfaces by date