Use Postgresql in VB

From: "smith" <george(at)lota(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Use Postgresql in VB
Date: 2002-05-06 04:47:52
Lists: pgsql-bugs

I am using postgresql as database server in my VB application. I use DAO(ODBCDirect) to connect to the database. It works with postgresql 7.1.x before.

When I upgraded the postgresql to 7.2.1, I found that the program does not work with the new version. The program gets DAO RecordSet from a query. When it uses MoveFirst or MoveLast to move the cursor, error occurs with description "Invalid Operation". Is the new version not supporting these method in VB?

Best Regards,

H George