Help for configure and install Postgresql7.0

From: "Internet" <internet(at)tulsyantechnologies(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Help for configure and install Postgresql7.0
Date: 2001-01-08 06:45:35
Lists: pgsql-docs
Dear Sir,
I would be very happy if you can help me to install and configure a postgresql.  I have being trying to contact to your organization for asking the same but still I haven't get any response from your side. please if you would like to help me that will be very helpfull for my organisation.

Looking in advance

Regards
Ishwar Patidar
Tulsyan Technologies Ltd.