Integrity Relationships

From: "rob" <rob(at)cabrion(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Integrity Relationships
Date: 2000-11-26 00:52:13
Lists: pgsql-general

Given a table name, is there a way to query one or more system tables to
determine what other tables it references via foreign keys? The opposite
would work just as well (i.e. what other tables reference the given table).
I've looked at pg_triggers and there seems to be an attribute (trigger
arguments?) that has the table names, but I don't know how to parse the
data correctly.

TIA,

--rob