Re: New book on Postgres

From: Christopher Sawtell <csawtell(at)xtra(dot)co(dot)nz>
To: "Ted Kennedy" <tedken(at)optonline(dot)net>, pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: New book on Postgres
Date: 2000-08-01 08:47:48
Lists: pgsql-sql

On Wed, 07 Jun 2000, Ted Kennedy wrote:
> We are evaluating a ten-page proposal for a new book on Postgres and are
> looking for a few people to advise us on its viability. If interested,
> please email me at tedken(at)manning(dot)com with a brief description of your
> credentials and a statement that you agree to non-disclosure of it and I
> will send you more information.

How are you getting on with this?
Havn't heard from you for a while?

--
Sincerely etc.,

NAME Christopher Sawtell
CELL PHONE 021 257 4451
ICQ UIN 45863470
EMAIL csawtell @ xtra . co . nz
CNOTES ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/languages/C/tutorials/sawtell_C.tar.gz

-->> Please refrain from using HTML or WORD attachments in e-mails to me <<--