Can I change ODBC Parameters on thr fly ?

From: Brian Piatkus <brian(at)brianp(dot)demon(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Can I change ODBC Parameters on thr fly ?
Date: 2000-07-20 13:48:27
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Hi
	I am using a VB client which on ODBC v 6.5....
If I check the 'Use Declare/Fetch' box, I find that a simple query gets broken
down by the driver to multiple queries, each with a single row cursor. I can
live with this bu not using declare fetch. However I would also like to be able
to use access on the same db.
 1) can I change the characteristics of the driver programmatically for this
session only ?

2) Can I set up a different DSN for this driver (I've not been able to set one
up differently so far)

pgsql-interfaces by date