RES: RES: pgAgent - where is the node jobs?

From: "Sidnei Vladisauskis" <sidnei(at)v7v(dot)com(dot)br>
To: "'Dave Page'" <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RES: RES: pgAgent - where is the node jobs?
Date: 2007-04-07 17:30:26
Lists: pgadmin-support
Dave,

Tks, now to work....

WWW.V7V.COM.BR
Sidnei Vladisauskis
EMAIL: sidnei(at)v7v(dot)com(dot)br
MSN: sidnei(at)v7v(dot)com(dot)br
SKYPE: sidneivl
TEL.: 55 (11) 3717-4071
CEL.: 55 (11) 8116-6925

-----Mensagem original-----
De: pgadmin-support-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org [mailto:pgadmin-support-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org] Em nome de Dave Page
Enviada em: sábado, 7 de abril de 2007 06:27
Para: Sidnei Vladisauskis
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Assunto: Re: RES: [pgadmin-support] pgAgent - where is the node jobs?

Sidnei Vladisauskis wrote:
> Sorry,
>
> I created one database called dB_niquel and run pgagent.sql in this database.
> I'm using PostgreSQL 8.2, but the node jobs doesn't show for me....

OK, but the instructions say to use the postgres database (more
precisely, you can use an database as long as it's the Maintenance
database that pgAdmin connects to, and the one that you configure
pgAgent to connect to initially.

You can then schedula jobs against *any* database, but they don't need
the pgagent schema in them.

Regards,Dave