Urgent! RE: E_Failed issue (also problem reading the record to edit it).

From: "Joel Fradkin" <jfradkin(at)wazagua(dot)com>
To: "'Joel Fradkin'" <jfradkin(at)wazagua(dot)com>,<pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Urgent! RE: E_Failed issue (also problem reading the record to edit it).
Date: 2005-08-31 17:41:20
Lists: pgsql-odbc
I kind of got it to work using a larger number in

MaxLongVarcharSize=8190;

Modified to use

MaxLongVarcharSize= 132560;

But now other sql statement are returning E_failed.

I do not understand what this is setting and how it relates to the size of
text fields, can someone help me out here?

Joel Fradkin