Re: Delete w/ regexp

From: "Steve Wolfe" <steve(at)iboats(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Delete w/ regexp
Date: 2001-04-19 21:08:39
Lists: pgsql-general

This gets even better:

delete from images where image_id=30031;

gives:

before or while processing the request.

I can vacuum the table just fine. I did a pg_dump on the entire database,
did destroydb and createdb, and piped in the output from pg_dump, all worked
without any complaint or error - but trying to delete from this table still
horks it up. Suggestions?

steve