Simple Suggestion

From: "Jorge E(dot) Alvarez" <Jorge(at)Alvarez(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Simple Suggestion
Date: 2000-02-04 21:08:48
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hello,

For months I've been monitoring www.insightdist.com/pgsqlodbc for ODBC
driver updates with no luck (the latest version there is .06) "The driver is
getting old", I said. But today I search this mailing list and find a newer
driver (.08) with a reference for a new URL:
ftp://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/odbc/index.html

I think it would be nice to update also the page for the old (?) URL, so
people like me don't be left in the dark :-)

I'm using Delphi5 with PostgreSQL 6.5 via the ODBC driver. They work
wonderfully well for my applications. My sincere congrats for Byron and all
developers involved in the ODBC driver.

Best Regards,

Jorge.