config apache server

From: "Nico Franken" <nic(dot)franken(at)orange(dot)nl>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: config apache server
Date: 2007-06-01 09:11:14
Lists: pgsql-admin

Dear Sir,

I have generated php files out of a postgresql db.

To test these files I want to use Apache server localhost 127.0.0.1.

The necessary steps to config Apache httpd I can''t find only the msql is available.

How to config the Apache 2.4.1 for pgsql so that I can connect to postgreSQL db? (local server)

Any idea?

Thanks in advance.

Nico Franken
The Netherlands.