createdb.exe prompting for password on Vista

From: "Greg Quinn" <melt(at)officium(dot)co(dot)za>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: createdb.exe prompting for password on Vista
Date: 2007-05-27 19:02:56
Lists: pgsql-general

I am using createdb to automatically create a database from a .sql file, but
in Vista it seems to prompt me for the postgres password.

How can I stop this from happening? I'm not using the -W or -password option
so why does it ask me for a password?

Here is my command...

createdb.exe -U postgres myDb

Thanks