Command line psql and other ODBC access.

From: "T(dot) Lackey" <lackey(at)ltu(dot)edu>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Command line psql and other ODBC access.
Date: 2005-12-15 14:12:40
Lists: pgsql-novice
Since Postgre is ODBC compliant can I access other ODBC databases directly from  psql ( the "postgres=#" prompt)? If so how?

I would like to use databases created in MySQL or MS ACCESS or Oracle or whatever without doing any conversion or importing to PostgreSQL. I have no problem using ACCESS to manipulate a Postgre database. I want to go the other way.

I am running version 8.1-Beta4 on Windows XP.

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Sean DavisDate: 2005-12-15 14:32:56