ODBC driver Feature request

From: "Guillaume de Briey" <guillaume(at)debriey(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ODBC driver Feature request
Date: 2005-09-30 08:45:20
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello,

First of all, thank you for providing us good quality pg driver !.

I send you a mail to know if you plan to develop a 'compressed' option in your driver.

It think, this would be extremelly usefull for poeple working on distant connections using client / server technology.

I have read on the website you was searching for a developper, unfortunatelly I am not a C++ developper (I use PowerBuilder to develop my apps) but if I could help you (testing, banchmarking, ...) don't hesitate.

Much Regards,

Guillaume
France