Error Message

From: "Jay Schlenker" <jay(dot)schlenker(at)nisc(dot)cc>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Error Message
Date: 2003-09-23 12:01:45
Lists: pgadmin-support

-- System Information --

Platform: Windows 2000
Version: 5.0
Build: 2195 Service Pack 3

-- Application Information --

Name: pgAdmin II
Version: 1.5.60
Descripton:

Name: pgSchema
Version: 1.5.60
Descripton: PostgreSQL Schema Objects v1.5.60

-- Database Information --

Version: 7.2.3
Descripton: PostgreSQL 7.2.3 on i686-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by GCC 2.96

-- Driver Information --

Name: PostgreSQL
Version: 7.3.100
Descripton: PostgreSQL 7.2.3 on i686-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by GCC 2.96

-- Error Information --

Number: -2147217887
Routine: pgAdmin II:frmSQLOutput.RefreshData

Insert your comment:
What does this error mean? I have been getting it for some time when I go to view the data on a table of employee information. Any direction you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Jay Schlenker
Web Development/Quality Assurance Team Leader
RD&Q
NISC