Re: ODBC driver for Windows - Problems

From: Viktor de Souza Spínola <viktor(at)viktor(dot)com(dot)br>
To: "Kovacs Zoltan Sandor" <tip(at)pc10(dot)radnoti-szeged(dot)sulinet(dot)hu>
Cc: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: ODBC driver for Windows - Problems
Date: 2000-05-30 17:38:58
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

My program is hanging when trying to retrieve some specific DataWindow's,
and this does not happen with other databases (even through ODBC). I'll make
some more test, and try to averiguate more this week.
I'm using the PostODBC driver I've found in postgresql.org FTP site, it
claims to support protocols 6.3, 6.4 and 6.5, and says nothing aboutm 7.0.
Do you use the same driver I have?
I does not support referential error reporting, I can imagine that, by the
way, what happens when one of these errors happen?

Thanks for your help, I'm still studying PostgreSQL, that's why I'm so
insecure... it's good to hear that that PostODBC driver is really reliable,
it gives me hope, at least ;)

Much thanks again! (please forgive my English language poorness, I'm from
Brazil)
Viktor