Re: figuring out why I am having this issue

From: "Joel Fradkin" <jfradkin(at)wazagua(dot)com>
To: "'Joel Fradkin'" <jfradkin(at)wazagua(dot)com>,"'Dave Page'" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: figuring out why I am having this issue
Date: 2005-09-02 14:08:18
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Thanks to a bit of guidance from Dave and Merlin I now have the latest CVS
source (using a CVS tool).
I was able to compile via command line.
I tried the latest build and the text issue did not come up (I could view
and edit the text field giving me the issue).
I however had host.dll give me a memory error trying to print preview, so I
am looking at what might be the issue.

I appreciate everyone helping me out as I know you guys are busy.
I still cant believe I was using the old driver all that time (I am still
using it in production, but hope I can resolve this memory blow out).

Joel Fradkin