Corrupted tables?

From: "Mihai Gheorghiu" <tanethq(at)earthlink(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Corrupted tables?
Date: 2001-07-31 21:45:39
Lists: pgsql-general

Is there anything like that?
I was exporting some MSAccess tables via ODBC, and it was taking a long
time.
I tried to do something else in the mean time (open Forte).
The export ceased and I started to get "ODBC connection failed".
If I open a blank MSAccess db and fill it with new files by linking to the
PG db, it works. Then I try to open them one by one, and some open, some
don't (it seems those that were accessed in the query that was running at
that moment).
Is there a way of repairing PG tables?

Thank you all,

Mihai