BDE Memo field with PSQL Text

From: "Paul Sorenson" <paulsos(at)primus(dot)com(dot)au>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: BDE Memo field with PSQL Text
Date: 1999-11-17 08:45:05
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
I have searched the digest for stuff related to BDE memo fields and I'm not
sure what to make of it.

When I have used memo fields (BCB4 using TQuery components) I seem to get
random garbage tacked on the end of the field.  I noticed in the ODBC logs
the garbage seems to be there also.

Does anyone know of a driver configuration that fixes this or is the fix
more involved?

Any tips would be appreciated.

Paul Sorenson
Classware Australia Pty Ltd
Track your projects in one place with OnTrak

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Vaclav StepanDate: 1999-11-17 09:28:49