forms in pgaccess

From: Nkosi Dilworth <nsdilwor(at)CC(dot)OWU(dot)EDU>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: forms in pgaccess
Date: 1999-10-28 16:43:30
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
I'm somewhat new to postgres and I want to create forms for a database I am
assembling, I'm running postgres 6.5.1. However, I have no idea how to use
the pgaccess form interface. Could someone send me instructions? In
addition, I from what I've been reading there is a demo form available that
I may be able to look at to model my own. I haven't been able to find this
demo and I have no idea where it is. Can me someone give me its location?

Nkosi Dilworth
Ohio Wesleyan U.

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Fabio.di.FabioDate: 1999-10-29 10:11:40