XOpenDisplay Problems?

From: "Brent Waldrop" <brentw(at)famvid(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: XOpenDisplay Problems?
Date: 1999-06-01 09:54:17
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi when i try to run the ./configure script with FreeBSD with the --with-tcl
support i get and error that tells me that X11 Library -lX11 could not be
found so tk support will be disabled. I have freebsd 3.1 could anyone please
tell me what i could do to fix this problem or even where i can find this
XOpenDisplay library i need on my system?

thanks
Brent