I have just released version 6.3.209 of pgAdmin (a Windows based management
package for PostgreSQL). As suggested by the version number, this has only
been tested with v6.3.2 of PostgreSQL, *not* the 6.4 Beta.
You can find pgAdmin at:
New features/bug fixes:
1) Fixed a bug which missed out the '-' in \CONNECT statements in scripts
generated by the revision tracker.
2) Fixed a bug whereby the Migration Wizard failed to function if the source
database was an MS Access .mdb with password protection.
3) Added the rExec facility. This may be used to execute commands on the
remote host such as pg_dump.
4) Moved the Revision Tracking menu/side bar options to the System menu/side
5) Vastly improved error handling. All trapable errors should now be either
handled as appropriate or logged to C:\pgErr.log for debugging followed by a
clean exit from the subroutine or function, not the whole program.
Dave Page, Network & Systems Manager, The Vale Housing Association Ltd.
Beer can be a permanent solution - but only if you have enough of it!
pgsql-interfaces by date
|Next:||From: Aleksey Demakov||Date: 1998-10-09 11:08:32|
|Subject: JDBC and character encoding|
|Previous:||From: ArtFile Pte Ltd||Date: 1998-10-09 02:47:57|