JOINs support

From: p(dot)lam(at)altavista(dot)net
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: JOINs support
Date: 2000-04-09 16:46:51
Lists: pgsql-sql

Trying to execute a very innocent SQL like "Select * FROM A Natural Join B" results in a very horrible :
"ERROR: JOIN expressions are not yet implemented"

I am running PostgreSQL 6.5.2 on i686-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by gcc egcs-2.91.66

Looking at PostgreSQL's documentation, JOIN indeed is a PostgreSQL keyword. I know I could get around using join(which probably would be better for efficiency) adding something like "WHERE A.attrib=B.attrib", but I would like to know whether JOIN support could be added to PG.

Any suggestions??