Re: delphi access question?

From: "Joel Fradkin" <jfradkin(at)wazagua(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: delphi access question?
Date: 2005-03-31 00:19:18
Lists: pgsql-odbc

That really works great thanks for the idea.
Even I could get it installed and working and all my fields are showing up
using the zeos sql object.

Joel Fradkin

Seems like it is having problems with your character fields. Are you
using the BDE? If so, I'd strongly suggest checking out Zeos database
objects and porting your app to use them at the same time.

Merlin