Re: Vaccuum/Analyze

From: "Mel Jamero" <mel(at)gmanmi(dot)tv>
To: "'Tom Lane'" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Vaccuum/Analyze
Date: 2002-09-13 19:11:56
Lists: pgsql-admin
hi tom,

thanks for your reply.

i've seen these notices quite a bit so i'm convinced they're not particulary
dangerous.

we're using 7.1.3-2 so i'll take your advice and upgrade to 7.2 in the near
future.

C programs are the main clients and a few TCL pages on AOLserver; i'll have
to check there regarding their idle state..

thanks again,

mel jamero