RE: Anyone particularly wedded to func_tlist mechanism?

From: "Hiroshi Inoue" <Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: RE: Anyone particularly wedded to func_tlist mechanism?
Date: 2000-08-04 00:43:50
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I don't understand details about current fmgr changes,sorry.
If I remember correctly,this has been only in case of SQL functions.
In addition,SQL functions has returned a TupleTableSlot not a tuple
if the return type is a compound type. Has it been changed already ?
Or would it be changed ?

Regards.

Hiroshi Inoue
Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp