Windows NT port: what file are created by initdb?

From: "Joost Kraaijeveld" <JKraaijeveld(at)askesis(dot)nl>
To: "Pgsql-Hackers" <hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Windows NT port: what file are created by initdb?
Date: 1998-09-30 08:02:00
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

Postgres 6.4.B1 compiles, links and runs with minimal changes in source code
(mainly adding some includes and 1 or 2 source code changes) under Windows
NT.

At this moment I can run initdb . Allthought it crashes after saying "Adding
template1 database to pg_database..." it does create some files. Can anyone
tell me what files there should be (My Linux PC is broken so I cannot test
postgres at Linux)?

In addition to the previous question, could anyone be so kind to send me the
output of a correctly working "initdb --debug --username=Administrator" (or
whatever your account is)?
Joost Kraaijeveld

Askesis B.V.
Groenewoudseweg 46