Re: [INTERFACES] PostgreSQL BCB VCL Components??

From: Tibor Laszlo <ltibor(at)mail(dot)tiszanet(dot)hu>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] PostgreSQL BCB VCL Components??
Date: 2000-02-15 12:42:01
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 15:08:41 +0800
From: "Cd Chen" <cdchen(at)mail(dot)cynix(dot)com(dot)tw>

>All:
>
>  Anyone wrote done the Borland C++ Builder VCL Components of PostgreSQL??
>If no gays do it, I'll do it.   :)
>
> Have any suggestions ??

We didn't write such components but we are interested in it. We are using ODBC
driver with BDE under C++Builder 4 Professional.

What kind of components do you want to make? And do you intend to use BDE or
you prefer to connect the Postmaster directly?

I heard Delphi - and possibly C++Builder - version 5 supports custom
connections, but I don't know how. Do you know the details?

Regards,
Tibor

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: M.MazurekDate: 2000-02-15 17:12:11