Concern about psqlodbc driver when migrating to PostgreSql 8.4

From: "Jose Torres" <jetorres(at)conecodepr(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Concern about psqlodbc driver when migrating to PostgreSql 8.4
Date: 2010-07-02 21:43:31
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I currently have installed PostgreSql 8.2.3 on Windows XP, Windows 2003
Server

I am planning to move to 8.4 but I am not clear if the 8.4 windows installer
includes the psqlodbc driver/connector as part of the PostgreSql Community
version.

Also I need the psqlodbc driver individual installer (formerly psqlodbc.msi)
for PostgreSql 8.4

I have PgOleDb-1[1].0.0.20 installer.

I am planning to move because I need to get Windows 2008 Server support