Postgre odbc problem

From: "Tamasi Srdjan" <tamasi(at)sbb(dot)co(dot)yu>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Postgre odbc problem
Date: 2004-06-22 06:46:59
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,
I have problem to connect via Windows ODBC to Linux Postgre database.
Problem is: always when I try to connect to database I get dialog window with user name and empy password, when I type password then I get throught to database.
My question is: how can I avoid that dialog window, where to set user name and password to avoid that problem.

Thanks

Srdjan