Re: How do I unsubscribe?

From: "Terri Lerose" <Terri(dot)Lerose(at)att(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2003-01-28 21:59:05
Lists: pgsql-general

Is this a virus???

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-general-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
[mailto:pgsql-general-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org] On Behalf Of Gordan Bobic
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2003 12:58 PM
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org

Having just started receiving the list without actually subscribing, I
didn't get the info email from the server that tells me how to
unsubscribe. Can anybody please point me in the right direction? It's
been
a while since I've been on this list, and I don't remember the procedure

from last time...

Regards.

Gordan

TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster